Nightgowns for Mima

I'm embracing the colder temperatures that are coming our way at the moment. I can't wait for autumn to really hit us with it's bright cool days and beautiful orange leaves. For months now I've been squirrelling away pieces of flannel fabric for some winter projects I have in mind for the kids. Today I whipped up some nightgowns for Jemima using Butterick B4910 which couldn't be simpler to sew. 3 pattern pieces and 15 minutes and she had two new winter warmies for those cold nights ahead.



The more observant among you will see that on this one the crowns are upside down. That's me trying to fit this pattern onto a too-small piece of fabric. Note to self - if you're too budget to buy the correct amount of fabric don't get one with a repetitive print!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...