Make, Bake, and Grow

Make



I found a great pattern for a quick reusable shopping bag and last night I made this out of an old table cloth. I love this pattern because there are no handles to sew and turn out! It took about 15 minutes including making the pattern. If you'd like to try it yourself the pattern is here.

Bake


A nice loaf of German style bread for our NZ guests arriving tomorrow.

Grow





The sun was out today and it was a lovely 31 degrees. Time to get stuck into the garden! When we moved to this house last month the garden was so overgrown. The rains we've had lately haven't helped and I've been feeling overwhelmed with the knee high grass in our garden beds. Today we tackled the biggest one, and it was a family affair. J also built me a new vege garden using recycled wooden sleepers he found at the back of the property. I can't wait to fill it up with summer seedlings. Our tomatoes are looking really good, I have them in the pots above so I can move them in and out of the sun depending on the weather.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...