Respite in Rozelle


Today, the sun was shining. This may not seem like such an exciting event given that it's February and we live in Australia, but it was. It's been raining and raining and raining here lately. 

As I looked around the half packed up house this morning then out the windows to the bright blue sky I knew just how I wanted to spend my day. And it wasn't packing cardboard boxes and worrying about being homeless in a couple of weeks!

It was off to Rozelle we went to have a respite from the packing and the uncertainty of where we find ourselves at the moment. Nothing like a little vintage and a nice lunch at About Life Natural Food Market to cheer a girl up.






I found a couple of things that I was tempted by but came home empty handed - I think knowing that if I bought it, I'd have to pack it had something to do with that! That's OK, my respite in Rozelle was just what the Doctor ordered.

Rozelle Markets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...